How to apply Lens Blur effect to images online?
Imitates a camera capturing the image out of focus by using a blur that generates the large shapes known as bokeh.
- Add all the images you want to apply lensBlur effect to.
- Enter radius the radius of the blur
- Enter brightness -1 to 1 (the brightness of the bokeh, negative values will create dark bokeh)
- Enter angle the rotation of the bokeh in radians.
- You can preview image on the right.
- Download image individually using Download button.
- Download all lens blur effect applied images at once using the Download All button.