Simulates a CMYK halftone rendering of the image by multiplying pixel values with a four rotated 2D sine wave patterns, one each for cyan, magenta, yellow, and black.
How to apply Tilt Shift effect to images online?
- Add all the images you want to apply tiltshift effect to.
- Enter centerX The x coordinate of the pattern origin.
- Enter centerY The y coordinate of the pattern origin.
- Enter angle The rotation of the pattern in degrees.
- Enter size The diameter of a dot in pixels.
- You can preview image on the right.
- Download image individually using Download button.
- Download all tiltshift effect applied images at once using the Download All button.